Having everything according to vaastu inside your home structure, is just not enough. There are many things outside your structure, that can affect your life.
There are some plants and trees should be take care of, outside of your house. As these trees have various effects on the vaastu for your home.
- ASHOKA: Planting this in the south and west blocks out negative energies. A toran of ashoka leaves at the main door invites prosperity.
- TULSI: along with religious and cultural values, it also has medicinal value. Tending to a tulsi plant counters many vaastu defects. Keep it in the northeast or center of the house.
- POMEGRANATE: Planting this in the plots east is very auspicious.
- JAMUN: Plant in the south and west but never plant a barren one.
- BANANA: This should be planted in the north, and worshipped if with in the plots boundaries.
- MANGO: Do not plant a Mango tree in your house, but never cut the existing one either.
- REMEMBER: Keekar and Tamarind trees within the boundaries of your lot are not auspicious.
- NORTH: Rockers or elevated stone arrangements in the plots north stop money inflow, causes business losses and hinder promotion and growth. Burdening the North which is considered home of lord 'Kuber', also means blocking opportunities for creating wealth. learn more about vaastu for wealth
- NORTHEAST: Such Landscaping in the northeast creates health problems and invites unnecessary tension for the occupants. The northeast (which is owned by lord Shiva) has flow of electromagnetic energy and should be allowed to flow tree. Positioning heavy rocks there can hamper the name and fame of occupants.
- Pools, water reservoirs, and borings: When situated in the plots south, these can cause unforeseen problems, litigation issues, accidents and major surgeries. This also applies to the southeast, which is the repository of five elements, the anti element of water.
- Flows and slopes: All rain water and drainage slopes should be constructed in the plots northern side. This invites prosperity and wealth creation opportunities for the family.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.